Monday, August 9, 2010

Joan (Warner) Farley - Class of 1960


Chip and I will not be able to attend the class reunion due to a prior commitment, but here is a brief biography.

Joan Warner Farley lives with her husband ,Chip, 4 dogs, 3 horses, a cat and a parrot in Santa Fe, New Mexico.

I worked for State Farm Insurance in Santa Rosa 1963-1968, then transferred to the Pleasant Hill Office when I moved to Walnut Creek in 1971. I then joined the newly opened office of a Los Angeles based insurance company and worked for them until I retired in 1998. I also ran a horse boarding and training facility in Danville, Ca for 15 years.

After I retired, we moved back to Gualala. I traveled the world with Chip until he retired from Bechtel in 2002.

Unfortunately, the Coastal climate is not arthritis friendly and we moved to Santa Fe in 2007.

I have 2 children and 4 grandchildren, Chip has 3 children and 9 grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment