Monday, August 2, 2010

Gene Price, Class of 1957

After graduating from Point Arena High in 1957, I went 2 years to San Francisco City College, then on to Denver University where I graduated in business administration & then went into the Navy.

While stationed in San Diego, I met & married Judy my wife of now 44 years. We moved to Point Arena after getting out of the Navy & spent 13 years operating the restaurant at the Point Arena Hotel.

We then moved to Lake Oroville where for 24 years I owned & operated a landscaping business & Judy was a Speech Therapist.

We have 2 sons, Jeff & Darren & 4 grandsons, Jayson 17, Kyle 12, Max 9 & Asher 6.

We have been retired for 7 years & are living the good life in Sun City Lincoln Hills Californiia, where we are very active in sports, travelling, cruising with friends & enjoying our children & grandchildren who live close by. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment