Sunday, August 22, 2010

Gloria (Klug) Sparks - Class of 1960

I’ve been through a lot this year health wise. I have congestive heart failure. I have diabetes but under control. No shots. Just watch what I eat. I lost 70 pounds. Had a tooth pulled. Went off my (medicine) a few days. It finally stopped bleeding.


Other than that I’m fine.

My husband Allen and I have been married 40 years.

My sister is my closest friend, Debbie. She’s been fighting cancer for years. Still is. A tumor they can’t operate on.

My youngest brother lives about one mile from me. Took care of my Mom for years and she passed away. I think she’s been gone four years now. I lost my Dad 20 years ago.

Just have a cat. Couldn’t have children, lost them all, but we’re happy anyway. I have nephews.

I like to shop, have tons of (necklaces). I like them different. Love pusses. Shop at TJ Max.

I don’t use the Internet.

Sorry about my writing. I do think of all of my friends from school. Miss you all.


Gloria

We'll miss you too, Gloria. Gloria's husband Allen phoned me the sad news that Gloria lost her battle with illness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment